Thursday 11 March 2010

Happiness is..

My friends..my whale..
..a belief in things working out in the end.

Other things that make me happy..
Hugs
Snuggling
Cuddly things
Milkshake
Cake...& also with custard
Photos
Taking photos
Stencils
Playing with photoshop
Sleeping
Picnics
Dancing
Listening to music
Being creative
Tidying
Organising
Pillows
Things that look cute!
Bears
Donkeys
Little rabbits and their lil white tails
Penguins
House Partys
Writing random things
Drawing random things
Making lists just so I can cross things out
Typing on laptops
Typing on my ipod
Finding faces in anything
Lying on the grass in summer and staring at the clouds
Looking at the night sky and all the stars
Laughing
Being inspired
Drinking hot chocolate
Melting marshmallows on an open fire
Going to funfairs
Eating candy floss
Going to see fireworks
Going to see pretty lights
Doing special things
Making memories
Cooking food
Eating food
Going out to nice restaurants
Going to nice places
Walking around London
Sitting in Trafalgar Sq
Watching the bustle go by
Observing
Chatting
Being quiet
Reading
Playing suduko
Learning things
Taking photos of pigeons
..and drawing them
Drinking hot chocolate
Having shiny coins in my purse
Buying people presents
Receiving presents
Unwrapping presents
Leaving little notes
Receiving little notes
Eating sweeties..especially sour ones
Being warm

Wow I really could go on but think maybe I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment