Friday 19 March 2010

It's been a lonnng..working week

I was so busy taking photos of tube station floor (..some may know why..actually probably no one will know why..) that it took me a while to realise the bottom of the tube train I needed to get on was starting to feature in my photos..managed to just about make it on the train but have no idea if the photos will be of any good. I guess we shall just see when I get home. It's been a long week at work..despite me only working two days his week. The more I check into what's been happening whilst I've been off..the more I've been finding mistakes and then have to spend time correcting them :( and all with the added pressure of knowing my audit is coming up soon! I am not one for failing..and knowing that I'll be off for the five days before my audit makes me somewhat very nervous. They could get up to all sorts when I'm not there and then I'll lose points and I just have to beat the other stores and keep my place! Oh I am worried..but let's just hope for the best...hmm.. :/ Anyway it's finally the weekend for me..so I'll have to stop thinking about that..there's nothing worse than taking the stress of this kinda work home with you so that's the last I'll say of it. I'm looking forwards to this evening :) Some nice quality time where we can just chill out and escape from everything. I saw something about a chocolate festival weekend coming up..? Think it could be next week so I shall be checking that out when I get home :) If only SOMEONE hadn't given up chocolate for lent.

The random photos..of the tube station floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment