Friday 12 March 2010

The clean stuff..soap

I've just opened a new bottle of shower gel..with a bit of difficulty which I won't go into details about..and noticed on the back it says..like it does with food..once opened use within 24 months..fair enough you might say..BUT..what the hell?! It's a bottle of shower gel..which may I add is not very big..230ml to be precise..and well I'd be lucky if the bottle lasts me much more than a week let alone TWO whole years. How UN-often would you have to shower for it to last you two years now? I for one am not one for trying that out. I am curious though..enough to try it out..but can safely say I won't be..what happens to the shower gel after two years?? Will it make you turn green? Or maybe give you a rash? If it does give you a rash..what the hell have they put in it? Or more precise..why does it take two years for that to come into effect? Does it grow? Does it evolve? Or is it quite simply because once you've opened it bacteria can get in? I guess that makes sense..but it's soap..is it not meant to be self cleaning..hmmm?
Ahh well..I'd better go..meant to be meeting ppl at le pub a while ago and I'm gona go eat a little bit of chicken first :) Ooo..maybe tonight the kitchen at the pub wont be closed SO early..and I can get myself some of that amazing chocolate pudding with custard!! Oooo..

No comments:

Post a Comment