Wednesday 10 March 2010

Currently

So right now I'm sitting in James' studio waiting for him to set it up so we can start doing some filming for his soon to be RElaunched website..which is all quite exciting :) We've had a bit of a late start to the day..had to get some food and buy some more flowers to add to the rather amusing two flowers he bought for his living room yesterday..oh I wish I had taken a photo..but sadly didn't think of that at the time (..which for me is actually quite shocking). Aww..the poor lil flowers..they looked so lonely and miserable, but hugging each other. Quite funny to look at..but they now have some (strange) yellow flowers and a bit of weird greenery to keep them company so all is right in the flower world now. So finally..after a somewhat long lunch we have made it into the studio and put the heaters on as it is a bit chilly..or rather I'm a bit chilly. My hands are like ice. Infact..my hands are always like ice..what is up with that? Anyway..so yeah. James is setting up his stuff..wonder how this is all gona turn out? Links will be posted when the site is relaunched..and then we can all see how the filming from today will have turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment