Saturday 27 March 2010

The Chocolate Festival & Earth Hour

So today I am going to the southbank chocolate festival! How exciting is that?! Just seen a mini video of the highlights of it that someone randomly sent me on twitter. Looks amazing and like I will be spending lots of monies! We're gona be making two trips to the chocolate festival today :) One in the late afternoon..and then again at night after the Earth Hour at 8.30pm where eveyone is supposed to turn off all their lights to help save the environment. It's crazy how much difference just an hour can make and shows how much unneccesary energy we waste most the time just by leaving lights on. So anyone who is reading this..in general..please just make sure you're turning the lights off when you don't need them. Thank you :) Well I better go now as I have to go get ready! Really looking forward to today :) and of course I am sure I will be posting photos up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment