Monday 1 March 2010

The first day of March..

It seems today was pretty sunny..ppl wearing t-shirts and no jumpers..apparently?! I however...seem to have missed ALL of it!! :( so I've bought myself some trifle along with a whole load of other food for consumption this week :) Gona get the ingredients for cake making tomoro as I have too much to carry home..and also I need to check my cupboards to see what I've got. MUST remember to check for jam tho..that is one thing I definately need..as I also bought some scones :) ..and maybe I could make a victoria sponge??

Ahh I was meant to go out after work..toot' pub..tonight..but everyone else is doing a closing shift..and well I got excited at the supermarket :) so now am headed home. I went there last week..and I can go next week so all is okay :) ..I hope.

Had soup for lunch today..with mozarella in a wrap..and as always..made a bit of a mess preparing le food..but! the soup splashes made a cute lil face on my can..which made me not mind so much..this time! I duno what it is..but whenever I make lunch..it looks chaotic cos of the amount of mess I SOMEHOW manage to make..and also!..when I make my simple (healthy) lunches..it always seems to take ME forever..and by the time it's done I'm usually ready to give up and not eat..what is up with that?? Well I'm about to get off the tube now..so I will stop typing and post this in a bit after I've got home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment