Thursday 18 March 2010

Nose Wars

I think I can safely say that my nose is AGAINST me. Not only do I suffer from regular nose bleeds..which as a child I was always told I will grow out of..but it is currently behaving as a runny tap. It was okay at first..but well now..my nose is feeling a bit sore around the edges after having to use so many tissues. Atleast..it's not because I'm ill..and is down to hayfever but it's still not very nice. I really didn't think hayfever season had started yet but my antihistamines are in my bag at the ready now. I did try blowing my nose earlier..but that is a bit of a big problem for me as one..I can easily get a nose bleed on my left nose..and two..because I can't actually get any air through my right nose..which leaves me in a bit of a pickle. Oh and guess which side of my nose is the one that's fine and which is the one that's running..? The bleeder on the left is fine..and the no way through for air one on the right..is the runner. So blowing my runny nose just isn't gona happen.. Therefore bringing me to the conclusion..
MY NOSE is AGAINST ME :(
My only solution now is to lie on my bed with my head tilted back a bit just to slow it down..and to keep myself occupied I am typing on my iPod about it. Oh the joys of my nose.
I should probably change the subject now as I realise that I have written quite a bit just about my nose so I apologise for that and will change the subject.
Today I went back to work after being off for a week and a half. Nothing very exciting happened and it seems they managed okay whilst I was off which left me with a much less stressful return..although I did have to correct a few things. Oh and I did find out my audit is in about two weeks! Eeek. Ooo and before I forget..I must sort out going to the cinema to see Exit Through the Gift Shop. That is a must for me so I better get on that case now. Oh..but one more thing before I stop my writing..I had the most amazing duck with plum sauce for dinner. Delicious :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment