Tuesday 13 April 2010

Spoilt Rotten

Omg..just watching the opening to panorama on bbc one tonight is shocking. WHAT THE HELL. It is shocking that ppl let this happen to their own children in the first place.

The poor kid had to have eight (or was it nine?) molars removed because she consumes a large bottle of ketchup a day and lots of sweets.

Ha..if you smoke..indoors or out..you cannot go near your kid for a good few hours after and need to shower and change your clothes first..as it can effect your child's hearing. I like that bit of info..I did not know that at all. I can use that in my campaign to stop my friends smoking.
One guy refuses to stop smoking as he doesn't believe it..despite his son's hearing problems. He smokes in the house.

A five year old is so over weight he struggles with walking home and his mother has to bring a wheelchair to get him the rest of the way home..he's FIVE years old..and weighs the same amount as a seventeen year old boy. The mother blames it on genetics.. Not his over eating (albeit healthy).. Or his lack of physical activity.

A three year old who's teeth has rotten has to have his baby teeth removed..at least his mum feels bad about it and is going to do something about it now..although she's just been for a cigarette..

It is tough bringing up a child..but I think a parent's attitude and behaviour does make a big difference. You need to have some level of discipline as its not just about the now..it's about their future too. I think you need to be aware of the consequences of your actions. I just hope I don't make the same mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment