Sunday 11 April 2010

Out with the old..in with the new.

So the weekend so far has involved a lot of file transferring and deleting of old files. Still got a lot to go through..but I'm getting there. Hoping by end of today it should all be done. Its crazy how much stuff you forget until seeing files and photos reminds you. Some stuff I would rather forget..like seeing a certain photo and remembering why I don't like being 'pushed'. Though I guess you wouldn't need a reminder to remember you don't like that..but it's funny how your mind can block certain things out. What is that? Self preservation? I think it's something like that. I'll look it up after this..but anyway! There are a lot of nice memories too. I take a lot of photos..so I have quite the collection of funny photos of my friends..some which they may now find embarrassing :) but I won't be cruel and post them up..unless I already have..which does remind me that someone has a very priceless photo of another certain someone that I still need to obtain for my own viewing pleasure :)
So to sum up my weekend..it is a lot of out with the old which can only be a good thing.
A year ago is when things all started to change..and I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment