Friday 9 April 2010

So my hair may go orange?

I thought this week would never end. Monday feels like a month ago and Tuesday had already felt like Thursday. I did manage to achieve a few things that made my week worth it like getting my iMac on the monday :) Am very happy..especially as I am now starting to get the hang of it again and I have the whole weekend which I intend to take easy to play around with it. Need to do a lot of file transferring and the most important files will be my photos. Can't wait to get them on here.
So to sum up my week..Monday I went to brent x and got my iMac with the help of some of my friends..and then went to nandos and then home to set it all up. Tuesday..the best bit about it was my dinner..lamb fajitas..which oh my..tasted amazing. Took some to work for lunch the next day. Wednesday..after work I went out with some friends for dinner and milkshake in a very american style restaurant. The food came in baskets which made me feel like I should be at some kind of american football game..and I guess getting a hot dog added to the effect. Thursday..after work we tried to go for milkshake but for some reason it just wasn't meant to be as the first place was unable to make them..and the second was closed so we ended up wandering around in the sun which was still quite nice. Thursday was also the first time I actually got to play around with my iMac properly and I started designing my name as a symbol which is my first little design project that I have set myself to do properly and have fun with..and tonight..well I need some rest so that I can be sure I'll be more productive over the weekend.
It's been a long week..but seeing my friends helped me get through it.

Oh and in regards to the title..the deep red colour my hair was dyed to I think is starting to fade and my hair may be getting a tiny bit lighter..don't think it will actually go orange though. It's still too dark for that..well I hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment