Saturday 27 February 2010

This saturday is wild..

So I'm currently sitting on my bed in silence doing nothing..AND it's a Saturday night.. What the hell has happened?! This is not normal for me.. But I have had this feeling that I should just stay in this week. My theory on this..if I had gone out..something bad would've happened. Yes. That is it. Ahh but what do I do instead..sleep?? I'm BORED. Why is it that when you have loads to do you don't have time?..and then when you have absolutely nothing to do and plenty of time..you have nothing to do. OR..is it just because you got everything done you can finally relax. Is this what we rush around for?? To become bored once we've done everything? No. I think there is a flaw in my thinking there. Does boredom come from lazyness? Does it come from a lack of creativity..? I sure hope not. I'm supposed to be a creative person. My back up excuse for that tho..luckily..I am writing. I'm bored but I got down to doing some writing. Creative?? Does that count? Not sure what the answer is..it could be negative..so right now..ignorance is bliss and I shall go get myself some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment