Tuesday 23 February 2010

So..a little about me..just to start things off..

My name's Sam..I come from London..I've lived here all my life. I'm fairly easy going but can be quite shy at first..but then who isn't? I wish I had a bit more confidence tho.. My friends are important to me..they've made me who I am..plus I've learnt a lot from life so far..experiences..mistakes..but you take what you can from each thing and you find the positives..I very much believe in things happening for a reason..you just don't always realise this at the time. Everything makes you stronger as a person and so that can only do you good. I try to stay positive..but sometimes it's hard..I'm only human after all. I'm easily amused..finding the little things in everything makes me happy..it's quite simple really. I guess you'll find out more about me as this blog grows..so for now I guess this is the end of entry number one.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment